Saturday, May 16, 2009

wait do i have a phone???!!!

entry moved from the other site (which is now closed) from nov 2008

M: hi appa
G: hi michael, what are you doing? where's umma?
M: i'm playing lego batman wii. umma's in the shower. appa, can you go onto youtube and find the way to finish the level??
G: michael i have to work, we'll do it when i come home. 
M: appa, you can call me back on my phone, WAIT DO I HAVE A PHONE???!!!
G: michael i'll see you when i come home and we'll do it then, ok?
M: ok appa, call me back. bye.
G: bye

10 mins later:
M: uh appa, how come you didn't call me back yet? i'm waiting.
G: i have to work michael. where's umma?
M: she's still in the shower. can you just find out how to pass the level and call me back and tell me? just go on your computer and find out how.
G: michael i have to go, we'll do this later bye.
M: hmph

M harrassed G five times in a few hours. like father like son.

No comments: